You can use the Service free of charge.
3 Use of the service
- make calls to the Service to retrieve data from the Service;
Your authorisation to use the Service is subject to your agreement that you will not:
- use the service in a way that is incompatible with applicable law;
- create multiple accounts or use any script or other automated tool that attempts to create multiple accounts;
- provide inaccurate identification, contact or other information required as part of the registration process;
- sell, rent or sublicense the service or access to it;
- access, alter or use any non-public area of our Service without authorization;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- circumvent or disable any security or technological features of the Service.
6 Intellectual property
Bcgms.be retains all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, video, music and all related intellectual property rights, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
The Service code is licensed under the GNU GPL v3.
7 Jurisdiction in the event of disputes
If you wish to file a claim against us, you agree to file and settle such claim exclusively in a court located in the Walloon region (Belgium).
8 Disclaimer of liability
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE SAFE, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE SECURE.
9 Limitation of liability
THE SERVICE AND THE DATA PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN ANY APPLICATION WHERE HUMAN LIFE OR PROPERTY MAY BE AT RISK, YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM FOR LIABILITY OR DAMAGES FOR SUCH USE. Bcgms. be SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, CUSTOMERS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- acknowledge and agree that all licences and rights to use the Service and data obtained from the Service will terminate,
- cease all use of the Service,
- delete all data obtained from the Service from all hard drives, networks and other storage media and destroy all copies of all data obtained from the Service in your possession or control.
12 General provisions